Review Activity | Strengths & Weaknesses |Competitor Analysis
Do you know how effective your marketing activity is? Are you confident that it’s helping you achieve your business objectives?
Our marketing audit has been designed specifically to help charities, social enterprises and community interest companies review their current marketing activity and identify strengths and weaknesses to build on in the future.
Our marketing audit will help you look at:
- The internal and external environments you work in
- Your competitors
- Your approach to marketing strategy and management
- Your budget and pricing policy
- The range of services or products you offer and how these are delivered
- How you promote your charity or social enterprise and the work you do
- The people involved, including customers, staff and other stakeholders eg. funders, investors, strategic partners
- The processes used to deliver your service or products, including getting customer feedback and measuring performance
We know that sometimes it’s difficult to see the wood for the trees, especially when it comes to running a business. That’s why we’ll review your completed audit and make recommendations on how you can develop your marketing to best meet your needs.