We’re always on the look out for resources that demystify marketing and communications for social enterprises and charities.
A well produced resource can help things click into place and increase confidence to try something new. Here’s some of our top picks, we hope you find them useful.
WHAT IS MARKETING?
Here’s a short video explaining the basics…
- Marketing, Media & More (Social Enterprise West Midlands) >>
- Marketing your Social Enterprise (Social Enterprise London) >>
- Social Enterprise Marketing Toolkit (Enterprising Non Profits) >>
- Finding and Keeping Customers (Business Link) >>
- Marketing – how it can help you (NCVO) >>
- Big Pocket Guide to Using Social Marketing for Behaviour Change (The NSMC) >>
- Developing an effective marketing strategy (Red Ochre) >>
- Personalisation: A New Approach to Marketing (Acevo) >>
- Interactive Tool: Write your own Marketing Plan (CIM) >>
- Branding Inside Out: a Best Practice Guide (Charity Comms) >>
- The Power of Branding: a practical guide (Design Council) >>
COMMUNICATIONS & SOCIAL MEDIA
- The Marketing and Communications Plan (Red Ochre) >>
- About that First Tweet (Unity Trust Bank and Social Misfits Media) >>
- The Definitive Guide to B2B Social Media (Marketo) >>
THIRSTY FOR MORE?
Check out these websites – they’re packed with free marketing and communications know-how, often from guest bloggers sharing their best tips and experiences:
If you’re a fan of infographics, take a look at our collection of marketing pins on Pinterest
We regularly add new resources, so follow us on Twitter @Dynamic40 for update notifications. Please share this page with others and let us know about your favourite resources and websites too.