We’re always on the look out for resources that demystify marketing and communications for social enterprises and charities.
A well produced resource can help things click into place and increase confidence to try something new. Here’s some of our top picks, we hope you find them useful.
- Marketing, Media & More (Social Enterprise West Midlands) >>
- Marketing your Social Enterprise (Social Enterprise London) >>
- Social Enterprise Marketing Toolkit (Enterprising Non Profits) >>
- Finding and Keeping Customers (Business Link) >>
- Marketing – how it can help you (NCVO) >>
- Big Pocket Guide to Using Social Marketing for Behaviour Change (The NSMC) >>
- Developing an effective marketing strategy (Red Ochre) >>
- Personalisation: A New Approach to Marketing (Acevo) >>
- Interactive Tool: Write your own Marketing Plan (CIM) >>
- Branding Inside Out: a Best Practice Guide (Charity Comms) >>
- The Power of Branding: a practical guide (Design Council) >>
COMMUNICATIONS & SOCIAL MEDIA
- The Marketing and Communications Plan (Red Ochre) >>
- About that First Tweet (Unity Trust Bank and Social Misfits Media) >>
- The Definitive Guide to B2B Social Media (Marketo) >>
THIRSTY FOR MORE?
Check out these websites – they’re packed with free marketing and communications know-how, often from guest bloggers sharing their best tips and experiences:
If you’re a fan of infographics, take a look at our collection of marketing pins on Pinterest
We regularly add new resources, so follow us on Twitter @Dynamic40 for update notifications. Please share this page with others and let us know about your favourite resources and websites too.